Architect: IDC Architects
Engineer: CH2M Hill
Client: Holder Construction, Inc.
Area: 515,000 SF
Sector: Office/Data Center
Year Completed: 2014
Contract Amount: $29.5M
Construction of 515,000 SF Multi-Phase Data Center. ACI was awarded the project based on qualifications and fees to perform the mechanical scope of work. Contract-based on fee, General Conditions, and GMP with an “open book” cost accounting format.
- HVAC systems, domestic water, sanitary waste/vent, industrial water/waste, condensate drainage, storm drainage systems, and fire protection systems.
- Installation of 190 AHU’s with evaporative cooling
- Installation of utility supports
- Utilization of BIM for coordination and pre-fabrication
- Commissioning support
- Design Assist Scope
- Design of utility support systems
- Recommended modifications to AHU duct connections to building
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code for X-Ray Quality Welding
- Design of interior flashing solutions