Fire Protection Projects
Atlantic Constructors performed the fire-protection sprinkler scope of work for this new 450,000 sq. ft., 9-story research facility located in the BioTechnology Research Park in downtown Richmond, VA.
- Architect – CUH2A, Inc.
Atlantic Constructors performed the fire protection scope of work for this new 115,000 sq. ft. laboratory facility and the renovation of the existing 45,000 sq. ft. science building. The project includes a 25,000 sq. ft. vivarium.
- The project was completed March 2009.
- Owner: The College of William & Mary – Williamsburg, VA
- Customer: Gilbane – Richmond, VA
- Architect: Moseley Architects – Richmond, VA
- Engineer: Affiliated Engineers – Rockville, MD
Atlantic Constructors, Inc. is performing the fire-protection sprinkler scope of work for this 120,000 sq. ft., 11-story laboratory. The HVAC scope includes a 600-ton central plant, custom air-handling units, and energy recovery. The project includes research laboratories, a vivarium, and a 75-seat auditorium.
- This project was completed in December 2008
- Owner: Virginia Commonwealth University – Richmond, VA
- Customer: Skanska USA – Richmond, VA
- Architect: Ballinger – Philadelphia, PA
- Engineer: Ballinger – Philadelphia, PA