With our Electricians and certified NICET level III technicians, Atlantic Constructors provides inspection, testing, repair and installation for fire alarm systems and FM-200 systems. We offer 24- hour off-site monitoring* and smoke detector sensitivity testing among other options.
Addressable and Conventional Systems:
Notifier, Fire Lite, Silent Knight, Fike, Simplex, EST, Gamewell, FCI, Pyrotronics / Siemens, Kidde, Fenwall, Harrington Signal (Distributor), Potter, Altronics
Exit Lighting, Emergency Lighting, Fire Doors, Paint Booth Systems, Fire Curtains, Kitchen Hood Fire Systems, Portable Fire Extinguishers (Sales and Service/Inspections)
Programming for Addressable Systems:
Notifier, Fire Lite, Silent Knight, Pyrochem (Distributor), Fike, Gamewell, Potter
FM-200, Inergen, CO2, Pre-action Sprinkler, Vesda, Cerus-Pro, Minimax (Distributor)
Fire Alarm Projects
Atlantic Constructors installed new fire alarm systems in 3 buildings for the Newport News Redevelopment and Housing Authority.
- Ownerme/Custor: NNRHA – Newport News, VA
- Architect: Irwin M. Kroskin, AIA, Virginia Beach, VA
- Engineer: Cherwa-Ewing, Virginia Beach, VA
Atlantic Constructors installed a new FM-200 suppression system installation.
- Owner: General Services, DCL
- Customer: Virtexco, Richmond, VA.
- Architect & Engineer: McKinney & Co., Ashland, VA
ACI provides service, repair and maintenance for Fire Alarm Systems, Fire Extinguishers and Fire Sprinkler Systems for the following customers:
- Chesterfield County Schools
- Gloucester County Schools
- Gloucester County Buildings
- Spotsylvania County Buildings
- Caroline County Buildings
- Shenandoah Juvenile facility
- Johnston Willis Hospitals